Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2017

Catching

For Valentine's Day, my wonderful husband tuned into my soul and bought me thee most perfect gift.  A finch bird feeder!
 
It didn't take long for those delicate little creatures to find the goldmine.  And it took even less time for our cat's instincts to kick into high gear. 
 

Don't worry.  He (or she) survived.  It was just a little stunned from being caught - twice.  (Man, those cats can move fast.)
 
 
I took my little buddy outside and placed him in the bird feeder I got last year for Easter.  (Have I ever mentioned how good my hubby is to me?)  He stayed high and out of the cats way until he was well enough to fly off.  But in the meantime, I enjoyed being up close and personal with one of God's winged creatures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment