Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Book List

When I worked at the public library, one of my favorite things to see was elderly people bringing in notebooks filled line after line with every title of book they've read.  And while I idolize these elderly people, I will not keep a notebook full of titles of books... Simply because my children will write in it and ruin it all.  So instead I will keep a running list in my email draft section and post it at the end of the year.  And as long as the internet never crashes, I will have my list as the years go by.

In 2017 I read:
 1. Present Over Perfect
2. Total Money Makeover
3. Detroit Disassembled
4. Forgotten Landmarks of Detroit
5. Abandoned Planet
6. The Hardest Peace
7. Looking for Lovely
8. Antelope in the Living Room
9. Sparkly Green Earrings
10. I want my Epidural Back
11. This Life I Live
12. Everything, Everything
13. And It Was Beautiful
14. Home by Harlan Coben
15. Rise: How a house built a family
16. And Still She Laughs
17. Sasquatch Escape (Read Aloud with Jacob)
18. The Shepherd, the Angel, and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog
19. Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2017
20.  Lonely Lake Monster (Read Aloud with Jacob)
21. What were the Salem Witch Trials? (Read Aloud with Bree)
22.  Rain Dragon Rescue (Read Aloud with Jacob)
23. Love Unending 
24. Captain Underpants #1 (Read Aloud with Jacob)
25. A Child Called It
26. The Lost Boy
27. Captain Underpants #2 (Read Aloud with Jacob)
28. The More of Less 
29. The Christmas Box
30. The Magnolia Story
31. Pioneer Woman Come and Get It
32. Mr. Dickens and His Carol - currently reading
33. Life in a Jar - currently reading

No comments:

Post a Comment